Sofitel Philippine Plaza is a luxury hotel in the heart of Manila, close to the international and domestic airports as well as various premier entertainment and nightlife venues.
Sofitel Philippine Plaza is one of the leading hotels in Manila. It has a strategic location and accessible from various urban hubs in Metro Manila. This 5-star hotel has 645 rooms with all the modern amenities found in world-class accommodations. It lies adjacent to the well-known Manila Bay and half an hour’s drive from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. It is adjacent to the World Trade Center, Cultural Center of the Philippines and Philippine international Convention Center (PICC). Sofitel is described as the only hotel in Manila Philippines that falls under the category of a 5-star luxury resort and convention center. It was constructed in September 26, 1976 and has undergone massive renovations. The hotel is currently managed and operated by the French hotel chain called ACCOR.
This hotel in Philippines has six room categories.
- The Superior rooms are fitted with king-size or twin beds; private terraces; 24-hour internet access; cable television and pay-for-view movies; mini bar; secured safe; and work desk
- Luxury rooms also have twin and king beds with the same amenities as superior rooms.
- Sofitel Suite boasts of two king-sized beds; a couple of balconies; separate living rooms with work stations; and regular facilities. There is a spacious bath with rain shower and individual bath tubs. It has a private access to Club Millesime. The room is measured at 84 square meters.
- Prestige Suite has the same features as the Sofitel Suite.
- Opera Suite is bigger at 168 square meters with Jacuzzi pool, DVD player, and iPod desk.
- The Imperial residence of one of the best hotels in Manila was conceived by a prominent Japanese designer. It includes five different rooms: four Luxury Club Millésime rooms and Imperial Suite. The Imperial Suite has stylish living spaces, contemporary kitchen, dining room, posh bath facilities, and huge outdoor living area. The 6,200 square feet Imperial Residence is the sole residential model in Manila Philippines that showcases resourcefulness in accommodation options. You can modify any room to an office space, gym or spa.
- Le Bar
- Snaps Sports Bar
- Sunset Bar
- Le Spa
- Le Salon
- Zen Institute
- So Fit
- Yoga and Pilates
- Swimming Pool
- Mini Golf
- Aqua Golf
- Le Boutique
- Club Lounge
- Club Millesime rooms
- Business facilities
Sofitel Philippine Plaza is one of the Philippine hotels that is supportive of the Planet 21 project of ACCOR. It is a worldwide environmentally-sustainable development agenda which establishes social and environmental objectives for this prestigious hotel chain. The program is built around 21 pledges supported by proven goals which all ACCOR hotels are expected to fulfill by 2015. Sustainable hospitality is the major concentration in line with this strategic aspiration.
Sofitel is one hotel in Manila Philippines which strives to ensure guests receive a remarkable and world-class experience. It is definitely deluxe and is associated with some of the more prestigious hotels in the whole world.