Nobu Hotel Manila offers luxury accommodations and first-class customer service in an ideal location in Manila. It is an ideal choice whether you are visiting for work or pleasure.
Overview of Nobu Hotel Manila
Situated within the City of Dreams Manila complex, an integrated resort and casino property, Nobu Hotel Manila is a luxury 5-star hotel that offers sumptuous accommodations and exceptional customer service. Due to its strategic location, it is a good choice whether you are traveling to the city for business or pleasure. The Ninoy Aquino International Airport is within close proximity, as are the SMX Convention Center and SM Mall of Asia, among others. The country’s central business district of Makati is also easily accessible from the hotel.
The lavish, modern, Japanese-inspired décor is the perfect backdrop for a truly pleasurable and unforgettable experience made possible by Nobu Hotel Manila’s personnel, who never fail to remember a guest’s name. Staff members are genuinely friendly, helpful, courteous and efficient, taking good care of guests and making them feel safe and comfortable in their home away from home.
Nobu Hotel Manila was awarded by TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence for consistently earning great reviews from travelers.
Rooms and Suites
Each of Nobu Hotel’s guestrooms and suites were thoughtfully designed, furnished and decorated with the guests’ comfort and convenience in mind. The plush ambiance of elegant, contemporary Japanese interiors is a welcome respite after a day full of business meetings, or sightseeing, shopping, and playing.
- Nobu Deluxe Rooms – 36 square meters of space, featuring one double-queen or king-sized beds. These rooms offer panoramic views of the city and City of Dreams pools. Nobu Deluxe Rooms can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
- Nobu Premier Rooms – 42 square meters of space, featuring one king-sized bed. These rooms are spacious corner rooms that provide expansive views of two different window angles. Nobu Premier Rooms can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
- Nobu Executive Rooms – 46 square meters of space, featuring one king-sized bed, and 55” LED IPTV with Video On-Demand. The bathroom is fitted with an enclosed deep seated bathtub with separate shower. These rooms offer panoramic views of the City of Dreams pools. Nobu Executive Rooms can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Extra bed/crib is available upon request.
- Nobu Suites – 68 square meters of space, featuring a master bedroom with one king-sized bed, a separate living room, and powder room. A Nespresso coffee machine and gourmet coffee are also included in the room for the guests’ convenience, as well as a 55” LED IPTV with Video On-Demand. The bathroom is fitted with an enclosed deep seated bathtub with separate shower. These suites offer panoramic views of the city and City of Dreams pools. Nobu Suites can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Extra bed/crib is available upon request.
Room and Suite Features
- Exclusive Natura Bisse bath amenities
- Selection of Ikaati Premium Tea
- Fully-stocked mini-bar
- Guestroom safe
- Iron and ironing board
- 47” LED IPTV with Video On-Demand
- Complimentary wireless and LAN Internet
- JBL docking stations
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour Concierge
- Access to Nobu Fitness Room with biochemically engineered equipment from Life Fitness
- Access to Nobu Spa deluxe body massages using premium natural oils
- Laundry and valet services
Nobu Hotel Manila boasts of providing world-class amenities and services that add value to the guests’ stay.
- Nobu Spa – skilled therapists provide stress-relief and help guests feel more relaxed, using premium natural products.
- Nobu Fitness Room – guests can utilize the biochemically engineered Life Fitness strength training and cardio equipment.
- Nobu Pool – guests can take a swim, or relax by the pool, where refreshments are also served.
- Chaos Nightclub
- DreamPlay – Dreamworks-inspired, offering one-of-a-kind entertainment for the whole family.
Nobu Restaurant is a renowned Japanese restaurant, known for its unique modern Japanese dishes fused with Peruvian influences.
- Operating Hours:
- Breakfast: 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM, Monday to Saturday, and 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM on Sundays
- Sunday Brunch: 11:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Happy Hour: 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Dinner: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM, Monday to Thursday, and 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Friday to Sunday
Nobu Hotel Manila
Aseana corner Macapagal Ave.,
Roxas Blvd., Parañaque City
1700 Metro Manila, Philippines
Telephone: (+632) 800-8080