Amelie Hotel Manila offers excellent accommodations and exceptional customer service in the heart of Malate, Manila.
Overview of Amelie Hotel Manila
Located in the bustling, vibrant district of Malate in Manila, Philippines, Amelie Hotel Manila offers stylish, clean, comfortable and affordable accommodations combined with excellent and efficient service that discerning travelers have come to expect. This 70-room boutique hotel is close to airports, shopping malls, cultural and historical sites and local attractions, making it an ideal springboard for sightseeing and experiencing the Old World charm that Manila has to offer.
Inside the hotel, contemporary interiors meet art deco style giving off a hip and artsy vibe, with seating that invites guests to sink in and relax. It boasts of a roof deck with a pool – a pleasant place to hang out and unwind. A gym is also available at the rooftop for those who wish to keep up with their health and fitness routine while away from home.
Amelie Hotel Manila is a recipient of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence for consistently earning great reviews from travelers.
Rooms and Suites
Each of Amelie Hotel Manila’s spacious 70 guest rooms feature modern interiors with black and red accent pieces that add a touch of glam, reminiscent of Manila’s glorious past.
- Deluxe 1 Queen Rooms – 24 square meters of space that can accommodate 1 to 2 guests, furnished with 1 queen-sized bed.
- Deluxe 2 Queen Rooms – 33 square meters of space that can accommodate 2 to 4 guests, furnished with 2 queen-sized beds.
- Executive Rooms – 31 square meters of space that can accommodate 2 guests, furnished with one queen-sized bed and sitting area with sofa. These rooms also include a mini bar.
Amelie Hotel Manila has a limited number of adjoining rooms that are perfect for larger groups.
Room and Suite Features
- 32-inch LED TV with cable channels
- Writing desk
- Mini refrigerator
- Coffee station
- Electronic safe
- Private bathroom with hand-held shower and rain shower
- Room slippers
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary bottled water
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
- Baby bath tub (upon request)
- Wireless Internet access
Amelie Hotel Manila’s staff members provide impeccable service and warm hospitality to each guest, in order to fulfill their needs and ensure their comfort.
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Airport transfers
- Wi-Fi Internet access in all public areas and guest rooms
- Swimming pool – located on the roof deck
- Fitness center – located on the roof deck
- Cityscape – 120 square meter event space on the roof deck offering spectacular city views
- Function room
- Computer kiosks – located in the lobby
- Printing and facsimile services
- Massage service
- Laundry service
- 24-hour security
Braska Restaurant offers a combination of Filipino, Asian and western cuisines. It is a cosmopolitan dining venue that’s a relaxing café by day and a chill lounge by night.
Room service is also available until 11:00 PM, after which the Front Desk personnel will be happy to assist guests who are in need of refreshment.
Amelie Hotel Manila offers 100 square meters of indoor and 40 square meters of outdoor events space, which can accommodate 80 persons comfortably. It is the perfect venue for intimate gatherings, meetings, seminars, workshops, and private parties.
There are plenty of places to see and explore, and things to do in Manila, many of which are within minutes of Amelie Hotel Manila:
- Robinson’s Place Manila
- Remedios Circle
- Manila Bay, Baywalk
- Malate Church
- Cultural Center of the Philippines
- Luneta, Intramuros
- SM Mall of Asia
- World Trade Center
- Popular gaming resorts
Amelie Hotel Manila
1667 Jorge Bocobo St.,
Telephone: (+632) 875-7888